Community Rewards Programs
Do you shop at any of the stores below? If you do you can help our rescue kill-list dogs at the ranch regain their confidence, learn good behavior and become part of loving families just by shopping.All you have to do is choose Pets Return Home as your Community Rewards recipient and use your loyalty card whenever you shop.
If you do not have an online or loyalty, rewards or VIP card with any of the stores below you can get one online by clicking the store icon. Once there you create an account. Then select us as your community rewards recipient. Our NPO number is 95557. Pets Return Home.
If you have an online account, sign in by clicking on the icon below and then looking in the upper right corner for the sign in icon. Use your email and password and sign in. Then select us as your Community rewards recipient. Our NPO number is 95557. Pets Return Home.
All participants must re-enroll each year in August to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization. Detailed Directions are below.
**NOTE: If you already have a Card or online account go to the next Step.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find’.
- Choose your store from the list and then select ‘Create Account’.
- Under ‘Add a Loyalty or V.I.P. Card to your Account?’ enter your V.I.P. Card number or alternative ID (phone number?) and Last Name
You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Community Rewards Program
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the our NPO number 95557 then select ‘search’. OR
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to Pets Return Home
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
We are a member of the iGive shopping portal. By purchasing products from our retail partners through iGive are the iGive button you are directly contributing to Pets Return Home. iGive.com donates a percentage of your purchases to us at no cost to you. Using theiGive Button every time you shop online contributes money to us directly.
Our iGive shopping portal offers coupons, rebates and lowest price comparisons so you know you are getting a good deal on your purchase. Cause shopping is growing exponentially. You can be assured that this portal is safe, easy and reliable. Please consider buying some of your everyday products through this portal.
Help us continue to save dogs from being killed by placing them in loving homes.
Since 1997, iGive has grown to 350,000+ members supporting 50,000+ causes and has raised almost $8Million!
- iGive really is as simple as it sounds.
- iGive members can generate donations by shopping at any of 1,700+ Stores.
- There are no costs, obligations, nor any hidden fees.
- You don’t need to enter any codes, notify the store, or iGive. It’s all automatic!
It is easy to sign up! Just go to iGive.com below, provide basic information, search and select Pets Return Home, and download the appropriate application to integrate into all of your online shopping sites. Our mall includes: Amazon.com, Pottery Barn, REI, Staples, Petco, Expedia, Best Buy, QVC and many more.
SHOPPING: Shopping via iGive is essentially a store rebate program where iGive members have the opportunity to donate their rebate to their chosen cause. iGive receives compensation beyond the posted donation amounts, and many stores pay to advertise on our site. We manage with a streamlined overhead, and use of the best in automated systems to provide our members and causes with this free service. When iGive members shop via our special links, an “iGive Cookie” is assigned to your browser. This tells the store, “Here is an iGive Member” using a meaningless member ID number. The store reports back with this number and the amounts for the donation to your cause. We never have access to any payment information.
After using an iGive link to the store’s website, you shop as you normally would. There are no extra steps, no iGive notifications when making payments. The donations happen behind the scenes, and often the store’s support teams are unaware of the iGive Affiliate Program.
Create your own list of favorite stores under My Stores.
NOTE: Use only iGive.com Deals & Coupons. The use of a non-iGive coupon will void the cause donation. We have direct feeds from the stores providing you with all the latest offers and savings. All other known exceptions are posted on the stores’ detail page.
When you successfully link to an iGive store, a record of it is posted with your Store Visits.
- If you see your store visit there, then tracking is working, and each transaction you make will be reported for a donation to your cause! (you may need to refresh the page.)
After being reported to us, a record of your transactions can be reviewed under Stats.
- Normal reporting is within ten days after shipping (or after the travel booking end date), but some can take up to 30 days. Returns or In-store exchanges will generate a minus donation credit.
- There is a Missing Transaction Form should a transaction not get reported, or need correcting.
Known Technical Conflicts:
- The use of the protection software “Ad Block” and “Ghostery” will prevent iGive from working properly.
- Firefox Users on MAC – iGive.com will not work with Norton Identity Toolbar
This is our AmazonSmile link
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
iPhone or Ipad
PayPal Giving Fund is a registered charity. In collaboration with PayPal, we’re building a network of donors, businesses, and charities to raise new, unrestricted funds for charity. Using digital technology and working with leading internet businesses, we generate more than $35 million in donations each year to benefit charities in the US and UK. We provide donation and donor reports, claim Gift Aid, aggregate donations for monthly electronic distribution, and handle legal registration requirements—all without charging donors or charities for our PayPal Giving Fund services.
With a PayPal account you can download a Donate Button to your website to collect donations through digital payment methods. Those donations go directly into your PayPal account.Once you enroll in PayPal Giving Fund you can direct donors to your PayPal Giving Fund page. We don’t charge any fees to you or the donor on donations made through PayPal Giving Fund. We collect the donations you receive each month and deposit them to your PayPal account at the end of the month in a single deposit.